Single-Hop IPA – 6% highlighting the Mosaic Hop and all of its tropical fruit flavours
Multi-Hop IPA – 5.7% which is a blend of six different hop varieties giving a balance of hop bitterness and impactful hop punchy aroma.
Imperial IPA – 8% this one is a powerful IPA but maintains a good balance between hop bitterness and flavour.
Includes fresh ingredients to make your own craft beer from scratch.
Each of the recipes include:
- Detailed instruction booklet
- Quick reference guide with notes section
- Blend of freshly milled grains – crushed on order and vaccuum sealed for freshness
- Hops premeasured and vaccuum sealed
- American Craft beer yeast (the Imperial IPA requires two sachets of yeast to make all that alcohol!)
- Brewer’s sugar for carbonation
- Vegan-friendly kettle-finings to help clarify your beer
- 2 x no-rinse sanitiser sachets
- 12 printed beer labels for each recipe
** You will need brewing equipment to make this beer – these recipes are designed to be used with our brewing kit or any other small-batch,1-gallon or stove top brewing equipment and our brew bag. **