What goes better with a stout than chocolate? Chocolate and orange!
Perfect to warm you up this winter. Enjoy by a roaring fire with your Christmas pudding, or pair with some lovely strong cheese, such as a creamy blue or Crumbly Wensleydale.
This is a limited edition recipe, so get it while you can and get brewing today!
Each pack contains:
- Detailed instruction booklet
- Quick reference guide with notes section
- 7 different freshly milled grains – crushed on order and vaccuum sealed for freshness
- Blend of Goldings and Magnum hops premeasured and vaccuum sealed
- Unusually uses a Belgian yeast to pick up the orange flavours.
- Lactose sugar to create extra body and a bit of residual sweetness
- Special additions of Cacao Nibs and Orange Peel. * You will need some vodka to soak the cacao before adding
- Brewer’s sugar for carbonation
- 2 x no-rinse sanitiser sachets
- 12 printed beer labels
This pack is ingredients only. You will need brewing equipment to make this beer – these recipes are designed to be used with our brewing kit or any small-batch, 1-gallon or stove top brewing equipment and our brew bag. You will also need a large pot – 10L+ recommended.
** Also requires a bit of your own vodka to soak your cocoa nibs before adding.