Help them become a bonafide craft brewer and be remembered as the best present giver. Ever.
If you’re going to spend time making something yourself, it makes sense to start with the very best… So, what do you get?
SPECIALIST SMALL-BATCH BREWING EQUIPMENT
- FERMO™ – HB’s fermenter with integrated bottling spout and LCD thermometer
- Bottling Wand (no need for siphoning with this magical bit of kit)
- GRAINSTAY™ – HB’s unique and reusable brewing bag – simplifies the brew day and eliminates an entire process of all-grain brewing
- Stainless Steel Dial-probe thermometer with a pot clip for easy temperature monitoring
- Boxed set of 12 amber swing-top bottles
Professional Grade Commichef+ 11L Stainless Steel Pot
- A brand new range made from a superior blend of stainless steel which includes Chrome, Titanium and Copper
- Superior heat conductivity
- Body/ base plate minimum thickness of 0.8mm
- Induction and Oven Safe * use for all your cooking needs*
PREMIUM RECIPE PACK
A beer is only as good as its ingredients. We use the finest grains, all freshly milled by us just before shipping and vacuum sealed to ensure you receive the freshest possible ingredients.
Each pack contains:
- Detailed step-by-step instruction booklet
- Recipe card with brewer’s notes section
- Freshly milled grains, pre-measured hops, and specialty craft beer yeast
- Brewer’s Sugar for bottle carbonation
- Kettle Finings (a vegan-friendly seaweed derivative) which helps to clarify your beer
- 2x no-rinse sanitiser sachets
- 12 printed beer labels (customisable)
- Single Hop IPA, 6.0%, using Mosaic hops – it is truly out of this world with its balanced passionfruit and citrus flavours.
- Multi Hop IPA, 5.7%, a blend of 6 hop varieties creating a powerful hop aroma punch.
- Imperial IPA, 8.0% a powerful beer with a blend of 4 hop varieties.
- India Black Ale, 6.0%, a hoppy full-on IPA but with a touch of darkly roasted grains for added complexity.
- Australian Pale Ale, 4.8%, A lighter ale with grassy notes and a bite of grapefruit.
- Best Bitter (English Pale Ale), 4.4%. A truly classic beer highlighting the British Noble Hops balanced with malty sweetness.
- American Pale Ale, 5.3%. A slightly hoppier pale ale than an English bitter but not as hoppy as an IPA. Uses Magnum, Perle and Cascade hops.
- American Brown Ale, 5.0%, A nutty amber ale with hints of stone fruits.
- Sweet Milk Stout, 4.7%. A rich and smooth stout which uses milk sugars for a touch of added sweetness.
- White Ale, 5.0% A golden ale with a lighter body but a rich complexity from the orange peel and coriander seeds added during the brew.
- California Common, 4.8%. A nice amber ale with spicy / woodsy hop flavours inspired by Anchor Steam ale.
- Irish Red Ale, 5.0%. A smooth ale with the classic rye sweetness balanced by the late hop additions adding modern american hop freshness.
Not sure what recipe to get? Give them a recipe voucher so they can choose for themselves. Redeemable for any of the HB recipes and will include free delivery to their door (mainland UK).
- Instructional card teaching how to properly taste a beer and distinguish flavours in your creation. Includes details on what flavours different ingredients contribute, and how to identify faults in a brew.