A beer is only as good as its ingredients.
If you’re going to spend the time to craft your own bespoke beers, it makes sense to start with the very best.
That’s why this Milk Stout homebrewing ingredient kit has the finest grains, all freshly milled by us just before shipping. We use top quality hops from around the world compressed into a pellet form for easy handling and less liquid absorption. We then vacuum seal it all to ensure you receive the freshest possible ingredients.
Each recipe pack will make you 12, 330ml bottles of delicious milk stout.
Each pack contains
- Detailed step-by-step instruction booklet
- Quick reference guide with brewer’s notes section
- Freshly milled grains, pre-measured hops and specialty yeast
- Brewer’s Sugar
- Kettle Finings (a seaweed derivative) which helps to clarify your beer
- 2x no-rinse sanitiser sachets
- 12 printed beer labels (customisable at checkout)
** You will need equipment to make this beer – see our Starter Kit.