Ts & Cs
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
At Home Brewtique we are committed to providing a secure, reliable and pleasant on-line shopping experience. We adhere to the following terms and conditions in order to ensure fair trading practices between our customers and ourselves. We aim to make all terms and conditions related to purchases made with Home Brewtique clear and easy to understand, but if you require any further information or clarification, then please feel free to contact us:
Home Brewtique Limited
Company Number: 9131458
Registered/Trading Address: 74 Beaumont Avenue, St. Albans, AL1 4TP, U.K.
Phone Number : +44 (0)1727 830 054
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Please read these terms in full before you use this website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this website. Your continued use of this website confirms your acceptance of these terms.
Conditions Of Use
- All items bought from homebrewtique.com must be intended for a person above the legal drinking age in that country. While we are not selling alcohol, because these kits provide the means to make alcohol the recipient of this product must be of legal age. If you or your intended recipient are not of legal drinking age you must not proceed with your purchase.
- All orders are subject to the following terms and conditions. These shall form part of any contract concluded between HomeBrewtique Ltd.
- This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- A binding contract for the sale of all products will be created upon a communication being sent by HomeBrewtique Ltd. to the buyer confirming dispatch of the buyer’s order and upon no other event. ‘Acceptance’ shall for the avoidance of doubt be at the time the communication is ‘sent’ by HomeBrewtique Ltd.
- The completion of an order submitted and payment for the products shall be deemed conclusive evidence that the buyer confirms that the kit will only be used by someone of legal drinking age and agrees to be bound by these Conditions of Sale.
- The images of the Products on the Website are for illustrative purposes only. Your Products or packaging may vary slightly from those images.
- Although we have made every effort to be as accurate as possible, all sizes, weights, capacities, dimensions and measurements indicated on our site have a % tolerance.
- All Products shown on the Website are subject to availability. We will inform you by e-mail as soon as possible if the Product you have ordered is not available and we will not process your order.
Contract of Sale
- Our Website will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order with us. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each page of the order process.
- After you place an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. However, please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Our acceptance of your order will take place as described in clause 3.
- We will confirm our acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail (“Processing Order”). The Contract between us will only be formed when we send you the confirmation that we have processed your order.
- If we are unable to supply you with a Product, for example, because that Product is not in stock or no longer available or because of an error in the price of the product or delivery on the Website as referred to in ‘changes to our website’, we will inform you of this by e-mail and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the Products, we will refund you the full amount as soon as possible or agree to different terms under the correct information.
Delivery and Returns
- Delivery details and your rights to return for refund or exchange are further detailed in our Delivery and Return Policy.
Health and Safety
- All products sold by HomeBrewtique Ltd. comply with the European Food Safety. The use of any product should be supervised at all times by an adult. The buyer shall be responsible for ensuring that all statutory, government or local authority regulations are complied with in relation to the use of any products purchased from HomeBrewtique Ltd.
- Home Brewtique received a Hygiene Rating of 5 at our most recent inspection in 2016.
Intellectual property rights
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the material published on it and sent out with our products. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may download files from our Brewer’s Area or any page(s) from our Website for your personal use only.
- You must not modify the digital copies of any materials in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Website must always be acknowledged.
- The buyer may not at any time alter or deface any trademarks identified on the products with the intention of attaching or juxtaposing another trademark, unless the buyer is in receipt of HomeBrewtique Ltd.’s express prior permission in writing.
- Nothing may be recreated or used for any business purpose without written permission from Home Brewtique Ltd. The copyright shall remain the property of Home Brewtique and no right or license (except as to the use for which the products are supplied) shall be granted hereby whether express or implied without written permission.
Changes to these terms
- Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
Changes to our Website
- We may update our Website from time to time and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our Website
- Our Website is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website.
Your account and password
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com
How we use your personal information
Limitation of our liability
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Website.
- If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our Website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our Website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Although we make every effort to prevent them, we do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
Linking to our Website
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our Website in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Website other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to make any use of content on our Website other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for written permission.
Third party links and resources in our Website
- Where our Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
- We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.5. We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of the above guidelines.
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of the above guidelines.
Other important terms
- Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
To contact us, please email email@example.com